- CYTF officials nominated and voted on many new board members and positions:
President - Roy Diamond
Treasurer - Lori Sheehan
Secretary - Marsha Medlin
At-Large Member - Francis McClard
Cape Noon-Optimist Liaison (Full Board Member) - Rodney Hurt
Congratulations to the new and continuing leadership for Cape Youth Tackle Football. Parents and friends should know that with the new leadership listed above, there is over 23 years of combined CYTF experience as a leaders, administrators, or parents.
Guests at the meeting last night included Cape Girardeau Football Head Coach Nathan Norman, Parks and Recreation Staff members Scott Williams and Kaed Horrell, and SE SportsCare representatives Hillarie Mueller and Matt Carter.
Other agenda items included:
- Proposed dates for CYTF activities for the spring, summer, and fall 2013 were discussed and approved. Championship day will again be held at Cape Central High School. The date is Saturday, October 26, 2013.
- CYTF made over $3,000.00 in profit for the previous year and sits with about $11,000.00 to start for 2013.
- Discussions of a new "athletic training program" provided by SE SportsCare was presented and discussed.
- Officiating, staffing needs to control the new scoreboards, and chains assistance were also discussed.
Again, thank you for attending last evening. We are looking forward to serving you in 2013! We start with the Spring Skills camp in April 2013!