- Please have your mouthpieces molded and a shirt, with sleeves, covering the pads for Tuesday's first team practice.
- All teams practice on the two CYTF fields at the same time. Ride-sharing can still take place.
- The posted game schedule has a few minor errors. We will make the changes and repost
- As a reminder, please do not alter or change anything on any of the equipment we have issued to you.
- Rules for each division are posted in the "forms" page to the right.
- CYTF is on FACEBOOK at Cape Youth Tackle Football - please keep it nice and clean! The talk is football - not politics or selling things OK :)
- Parents/guardians are asked to register for CYTF "TEXT ALERTS"... please see the directions in the "Forms" section to the right
- On Tuesday, CYTF staff will be coming around and fitting jerseys for players. As a reminder, if in JUNIOR DIVISION (2nd-4th grade), the weight limit for a ball carrier is 76 pounds. Those 76- under can select numbers 0-49 and 80-89. Those 77 and over must select 50-79 and 90-99. For SENIOR DIVISION Grades 5-7), the weight limit is 116. If they are 116 or under, they can run the ball and select 0-49 and 80-89. If 117 or higher, they must select 50-79 or 90-99.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Team Practices Start Tuesday, Sept. 4
Teams were drafted on Saturday morning and you should have been called by now and informed of your team and coach. We will see all of you on Tuesday at 5:30pm at the CYTF Fields in Shawnee Park. Some things to remember: