This is the site that we will update for you several times throught a week with updates, results, etc......
Some things to mention worth noting:
1. Bring plenty of water for your players to practice. CYTF does not provide water during practices. It's essential your platers are well hydrated during practices!
2. Have a t-shirt OVER your pads as well as under your pads.
3. CYTF t-shirts and hats are available for sale at the trailer each day of practice and during games. If you'd like some CYTF gear, we can hook you up!!!! :) (cash or checks only)
4. I would advise NOT eating dinner before preactice, but a small snack. Eat dinner after practice.
5. Help your player get in a routine.... homework can be completed before or after practice!!!! School is important and is the priority - please remember that!
6. It's important that players are at the field and ready to go at 5:30pm.
7. Please patronize our CYTF Sponsors. they do and provide so MUCH for us. Sponsors so far for the 2011 season are:
- Bank of Missouri
- First Missouri State Bank
- SEMO Student Rec Center
- Strack Stone Company
- VFW Post #3838
- Capaha Bank
Special Thanks to the following for their continued support of CYTF!!!!!
- Cape Parks and Recreation Department
- Fox Family Dentistry
- Wal-Mart of Cape Girardeau
- Cape Noon Optimists
It's not to late to add your company's name to this list as well!!! Sponsorship forms are due VERY soon. Contact Troy if you have an interest at 639-2410.
8. Please MOLD the mouthpieces given to you. Directions to do so are listed on the package. Mouthpieces are available for $1.00 at the CYTF trailer on the fields if you need one.
9. Sign up for Text Alerts - It's a great way to stay in touch with us!!!! You can find directions at the CYTF Trailer! Over 130 have already registered!!!!
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
see you all on the fields! :)