- As a reminder, the SEMO Homecoming Parade starts at 9:30am on Saturday (Oct 30) and we'd like the have the players and coaches at the CYTF truck (#53 on the route - along West End Blvd) by 9:00am or so. parents may pick up players after the parade near Hutson's furniture downtown, but the riverfront. Information regarding the parade was handed out to parents at the game last Sunday.
- Photos, courtesy of Pat Patterson Photography. were handed back last week or on Sunday. if you have any questions about your photos, please contact Pat directly at 335-5197. Pat is also providing an opportunity to have specific photos taken of your child during championship day. he will be on hand to do so. Please contact Pat for more information.
- As a reminder, players will need to bring a change of clothes on Sunday as equipment turn-in will take place. All CYTF equipment MUST be returned after the game. This includes the helmet, chinstrap, shoulder pads, pants (and pads), belt (if applicable). Players will hand in equipment after their game on Sunday in Houck Stadium.
- At Championship Day, we will be honoring CYTF sponsors, will conduct our CYTF 50-50 drawing, have a full concession stand, and will be reducing the price on CYTF t-shirts. Please patronize these areas on Sunday!
- Admission prices for Championship Day is as follows: Adult $2; Kids (ages 4-13) $1; and kids 3 and under are free. Gates will open at 11:00am on Sunday for Championship Day and only the gate in front of the stadium will be open. Ample parking wil be available around Houck Stadium throughout the day.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Week #5 Sets Up Championship Day at Houck!
While the standings were not impacted on Sunday, October 24, teams were playing for pride. the only thing determined from Sunday was who was the HOME team for the Senior League Championship for this Sunday, October 31. The game schedule for this Sunday is listed to your right on this website, with associated teams and times.
Bengals 18 Chiefs 6
The Bengals improved to 2-3 on the season with a convincing 18-6 win over the Chiefs. The Chiefs scored in the last minute of the game, averting a shutout. These two teams will play each other again (for the third time) on Championship Day at 1:45pm.
Falcons 13 Chargers 6
The Falcons won on a last minute defensive touchdown to break open a tight game and to remain undefeated at 5-0. These same two teams will also meet for the third time this season, this time for the Senior League Championship this Sunday at 5:30pm at Houck Stadium.
Dolphins 18 Vikings 0
The Dolphins continued their fierce defensive play against a scrappy and determined Vikings team. The Vikings have score the most points and given up the fewest points this season as they prepare to face the Broncos for the second time this year. The Vikings played a great game defensively, but in the end, the Dolphins were just too much.
Broncos 18 Cowboys 0
The Broncos played a great game defensively and stopped the Cowboys on several occasions to conserve the shutout. Head Coach Jamie Moore will bring his Broncos to the Championship Game for the third time in a row, winning the first two in 2008 and 2009. The Dolphins routed the Broncos in the only game that these two met in during the regular season.
CYTF News and Notes - October 25, 2010