Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 4 Update - 5:30pm

Sorry for the late notice all, but we waited until 5:30pm to see if it would go around us. Seeing that it isn't, we made the call to cancel camp practice this evening.

We will now practice on Thursday @ 6pm (Aug 6). Again, sorry for the late notice, but we wanted to wait as long as possible.


No comments: