Tuesday, September 17, 2013
CYTF Parents and Guardians,
The start of the 2013 CYTF season is quickly sneaking up on us, but if you ask your players, they are ready to go! We just wanted to take a quick moment to remind you a few housekeeping rules and upcoming dates.
- Reminder!!! Team pictures by Pat Patterson Photography are Sunday September 22nd, please arrive by 12:30pm in you have the 1:30pm game and by 2:30 if you have the 3:30 game.
- The yellow striped area, by the concession stand, are not parking spots. We need to keep this area clear for an emergency vehicle if necessary.
- All parents, guardians, fans, “team photographers” must stay on the parking lot side of the fields. We ask that end zone areas stay cleared and that only players, coaches, and referees are allowed on the team bench side of the fields. Thank you for your help with this.
- Brax Spirit Cup orders are due back, Wednesday 24th, please return all orders to your coaches. Orders will be placed as soon as possible, so please don’t forget to return your orders. This is our big fundraiser of the season and it allows us to purchase new equipment.
- Please as always, be respectful on gameday. Be respectful to the players on both teams, coaches, officials, and our fields (place all trash in the trash bins). This is an organizational effort by many people to bring this game to the youth of the local area. We need to remember that our focus is to teach these players the game in a safe environment which in turn, will allow them to have fun. Fans can promote this environment with encouragement and support no matter which team your player happens to be on.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,