- camp starts at 6pm SHARP. Please make sure the campers are there and ready to go by 6pm.
- Cancellations due to weather will be posted here between 5-5:30pm the day of camp. Please check here as CYTF will NOT call each parent individually.
- many of the kids ran out of water - PLEASE bring more water with the kids to camp. temps are rising this week and they need to stay hydrated! Please also make sure they stay hydrated during the day before a camp day - this will help as well!
- We ask that the campers wear a light-colored shirt to camp so they don't absorb heat in a dark shirt. We also recommend that the kids wear cleats to camp. This will help them get better grip on the field and lessen the risk of injury. All cleats MUST be molded with no metal showing what so ever. Coupons for Nearly Perfect Shoes are available at the registration table before each camp day.
- Payment for camp is due no later than this Thursday (July 15) or if you have made special arrangements with CYTF staff.
- If you have an interest in helping to coach, please download the coach's registration form/background check to the right or pick one up at a camp day. they will be at the registration desk.
- Remember - the camp is specifically for conditioning of the kids prior to the season starting this fall.
It's a pleasure to work with the kids. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your camper!